The best asset we have is our people. The vast majority of our staff have face-to-face interaction with our customers and so we have high expectations in making sure we take on the right candidate and provide unique industry wide training. Our people are the key to the VIR's continued success.
As a company, we treat each other with trust, respect and loyalty and our staff tend to stay for a long time. This same philosophy and level of appreciation, extends to our valued customers as mentioned in the ‘About Us' section.
If you are interested in being part of the exciting transformation of change at VIR, please send a CV with covering letter to:HR ManagerVIR Wholesale LtdUnit 3, Beckehnham Business Centre,Cricket Lane,Off Kent House Lane,Beckhenham,Kent BR3 1LB Or email your CV today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title : Purchasing consultant
Company: VIR Limited
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 per year
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Work closely with management and warehouse team to allocate stock and develop sales forecasts
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Undertake market research by analysing market trends and identifying new products
- Assesses budgetary limitations and customer requirements and help management decide on quantity, type, range and quality of goods or services to be bought
- Help management negotiate contracts with suppliers and provide specific details of goods required
- Look at ways to improve supply networks, present new ideas to senior management team
- Ensure that delivered items comply with order, monitor quality of incoming goods and return unsatisfactory or faulty items, monitors performance and make sure targets are met
- Maintain records and prepare reports as necessary.
Skills and education:
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Negotiation skills in order to get the best price and value for money
- Commercial and financial awareness as managing budgets and keeping costs down is a key part of the role
- Strong analytical ability
- Planning skills in order to work out what the business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Numeracy skills in order to analyse facts and figures
Closing date for the application: 17th Oct 2021.
Sales and Logistics Associate
We are looking for a diligent, motivated individual looking to join our business and be part of our growth journey. The role will include processing orders, managing logistics and despatch and handling our website and online sales. Training is available, with potential to progress and lead the sales and logistics team.
English is essential.
Packing and logistics
We are looking for a hard worker to join our warehouse operation. The role will include:
- Managing inventory and paperwork r.e. stock and warehouse clerk
- Managing inventory and paper work
- Act as warehouse and stock clerk
- Receive and despatch supplies and goods
- Check, load and pack deliveries
- Operating machinery such as forklifts and other pumps
There is the potential to progress and become a foreman. English is essential.
We are looking to gap year interns to join our Sales, Marketing and Web Departments on our 2013 / 2014 Internship programme with a specific expertise in website design. If interested, please apply via the methods above.